Kaspersky Sign In
Kaspersky account is a portal for performing multiple functions that will help you in enhancing your experience. You can perform functions such as managing your Kaspersky subscription, view all the information and statistics of traffic usage, download and activate the purchased subscription, and a lot more. In order to perform all these functions, you must have a Kaspersky Login account. For account creation and Kaspersky Sign in, follow the processes mentioned below. Carefully follow each step to avoid errors.
Procedure to Create a Kaspersky Account
- First and foremost, you have to access a web browser on your computing device by clicking the icon of the preferred browser from the desktop or the system tray. You can open any of your preferred web browsers, such as Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari, Internet Explorer, etc.
- After that, visit the Kaspersky account window. For this, you have to type “my.kaspersky.com” in the address bar of your web browser.
- In the next window, tap the “Sign Up” button which is located on the upper-right corner of the screen.
- By doing so, My Kaspersky Account dialog box will display on your screen. In this dialog box, you are required to provide all the necessary profile information. The following is the information that you have to provide.
- Email Address
Provide the email address that you want to link with your Kaspersky account. Kaspersky will use this email address for sending you the verification link, updates, etc.
Create a password for the security of your Kaspersky account. The password you create must be 8 characters long. Also, you have to include at least one of each uppercase letter, lowercase letter, number, and symbol.
- Re-enter password
In the next field, you have to enter the password again for confirmation. The password you provide must match the one that you have created above.
- After that, Kaspersky asks you to accept the mentioned terms and conditions by tick marking the checkbox provided under the re-enter password field.
- Then, tick mark another checkbox also. This checkbox asks your consent for sending you the notifications, offers, surveys, relevant news, etc. on your registered email address. However, this is an optional step and you can proceed further without tick marking the checkbox.
- Once you are done with all this, you are required to click the “Create Account” tab.
- By doing so, your Kaspersky account gets successfully created.
- Afterwards, you have to verify your Kaspersky account. For this, Kaspersky will send you a mail on your registered email address. Hence, open the mail and tap the link that is provided in the mail. This will successfully complete the verification of your Kaspersky Sign In account.
Kaspersky Sign In Procedure
- To begin the Kaspersky Sign In procedure, you have to open any one of your preferred web browsers.
- Then, move to the Kaspersky my account window by typing “my.kaspersky.com” in the address bar.
- After that, you have to click the “Sign In” tab from the next window. You can find this tab in the middle of the screen.
- Now, the Kaspersky Sign In dialog box will prompt on your screen. Here, you have to provide the login credentials for successfully reaching your account. Start by entering the “Email Address” that is associated with the Kaspersky account.
- In the next field, enter the “Password” that you have created at the time of account creation. After entering the password, you can also view the password that you have entered. For this, click the eye shape icon from the corner of the field and check that you have entered the correct password.
- Thereafter, Kaspersky will provide you an option to save your login credentials on your system. This will help you in saving your time of entering the credentials again and again. For this, tick mark the “Remember me for 30 days” checkbox.
- At last, click the “Sign In” tab. This will successfully conclude the Kaspersky Sign In procedure and will take you to your account.